Change of Plans

Originally I was going to Stonehenge this Saturday, however, my plans have changed. Tony, one of my housemates (he played a large role in inventing the program all ink jet printers use) while his house is being remodeled in Oxford, owns a helicopter. He's bringing it down from London this weekend and is flying us around Oxford on Saturday afternoon. Basically I can go to Stonehenge anytime but I rarely get the opportunity to fly around Oxford, especially for free. Pictures will surely be taken.

Tomorrow I'm going punting (a punt is a small boat) - that should be interesting.

2 comments:

Linnette said...
June 4, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Wow!Very exciting plans. Can't wait to see the pictures. Have a wonderful time!

Love You!!
Mom

Peggy Coots said...
June 4, 2009 at 9:21 PM

sounds awesome. i'm jealous.

Post a Comment