Skype

So I've come to the realization that a lot of people reading my blog don't know what Skype is - in a nut shell, it's pretty much the best thing ever. You can make international calls using your computer for free (if to another computer) or for extremely cheap prices. For example, I talked for about an hour today and spent under $1 - that includes the connection fees I had to pay. You can also call cell-phones and it doesn't change the price. On top of that, you can send SMS messages for $0.01 per message. I write this because Skype is indeed the only way to get in touch with me if you actually want to talk.

You can download it by clicking here.
My username - Jsnider88

On a sidenote, I've become slightly addicted to blogging since the term hasn't actually started yet (it starts a week from this Monday). I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoy when people write comments about my posts :)

Tomorrow is Christ Church College and Oxford Castle - those should provide some excellent pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment